The Board will establish and maintain a program of adult and community education based on the philosophy that people of all ages and backgrounds should be provided learning and growing opportunities by opening the school for use by the community.
The program will:
1. Broaden the educational system to include the adult population;
2. Provide adults with knowledge and opportunity to upgrade skills necessary for a rapidly changing society;
3. Provide opportunity for adults to obtain a high school diploma;
4. Provide low cost instruction in hobby, craft, self-improvement, and leisure time skills;
5. Provide enrichment and cultural activities for the community.
(Adoption date 11/19/80)